Gaynors Automotive is a premier facility and we have been serving the Clark County area since 1986.
- Over 20-time award winning, Best of Clark County
- Top ratings by customer reviews on Yelp, Google, etc.
- State of the art equipment and facility
- 5 locations
- Technical Support, including All Data, Mitchell, IATN, IDENTIFIX and Snap On Sure Track
We are successful for one simple reason; we hire the Superstars! You'll find our team of industry professionals is second to none, industry wide! Shop owners from across America have visited our facility and their comments are always the same. They rank our facility, and our people, with the best of the best!
As a General Service Technician, you will perform non-technical service repairs such as oil changes, tire and wheel related services, alignments, flushes, and more. While working alongside ASE Certified Automotive Technicians, you will get the training necessary to get to the next level in your career.
If you are interested in becoming a certified ASE Automotive Technician, this is the opportunity for you. This could be the beginning of your successful career.
COMPENSATION: $20-$23/hr - VARIES DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transports customers to and from their place of residence or business using the company vehicle.
- Picks up parts, supplies, tires, etc. from vendors and/or the corporate office using the company vehicle.
- Operates company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner obeying all traffic laws.
- Conducts State Safety and Emission Inspections on vehicles in an ethical manner following all company and state guidelines.
- Performs tire mounting/dismounting, wheel balance and tire rotation.
- Performs oil changes and other basic services at the direction of the Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- While performing basic services, observes general vehicle condition and points out any obvious needed repairs or safety concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager. Utilizes the company’s Multi-point Inspection and/or Repair Order to properly document the vehicle condition.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop to include the service area, tire racks, showroom and outside the building to maintain a clean and inviting appearance.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
General Service Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess valid driver’s license, or obtain a valid driver’s license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days per week
Previous automotive experience preferred, but we will consider energetic and hard-working individuals with a passion for cars. Candidates must have a high level of motivation and be able to work in a fast paced environment -- there is ALWAYS something to do. Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to pass a MVR, and criminal background check.
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.